This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MyBooks Publication does not own or control, or to people that MyBooks Publication does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
MyBooks Publication may collect personal information when you register when you use MyBooks Publication services and when you visit MyBooks Publication pages or the pages related to the content contained within MyBooks Publication. MyBooks Publication may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies in order to provide services you have requested from MyBooks Publication.
MyBooks Publication automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser settings, and pages requested. MyBooks Publication also requires a cookie, used to keep track of your login status, cart content, and any other website activity to enhance user experience.
MyBooks Publication may collect information like Name, e-mail id, telephone number, shipping and billing addresses, bank account details, payment e-mail id, PAN etc. during one of the following activities on the website
- Remitting Author Earnings
- Newsletter subscription
These details are used only forth specific purposes of
- Fulfilling your requests for products and services
- Improving our services
- Contacting you, conducting research and providing anonymous reporting to internal and external clients
- Delivering Newsletter
- Remitting Author Earnings
You have the option to opt-out from MyBooks Publication‘s newsletter, e-groups, and other communication channels. However, certain critical announcements which are necessary for all our users may still be sent to you by MyBooks Publication
MyBooks Publication does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated individuals or companies. The information is shared only under the following circumstances
- MyBooks Publication provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with MyBooks Publication under confidentiality agreements. They may only use your data as directed by MyBooks Publication, which includes using your personal information to help MyBooks Publication communicate with you, printing and shipping your books, delivering services or other products, and completing financial transactions. However, these partners do not have any independent right to share this information, nor do they have any right to contact you for matters not pertaining to MyBooks Publication.
Your MyBooks Publication account is password protected. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password.
MyBooks Publication limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.